INSIGHT | Marketing Research and Analytics
Successful companies around the world are leveraging the power of marketing and data analytics to become smart businesses, where data-driven culture creates new opportunities to unlock trapped value and create strategies to accelerate growth.
Many companies adopt programs that fail to achieve sales and profit criteria. This can be traced to intuitive decision-making, often grounded in marketing mythology rather than facts and knowledge.
Taylormade’s marketing consulting and research engagements are a blend of counter-intuitive thinking and predictive analysis of unimpeachable sales, marketing and customer data. We help demystify numbers moving beyond the mechanical measures so that marketers and employees across business functions can access, adopt and apply insights to drive more informed and intelligent decisions.
We use front-line experience, disciplined creativity and state-of-the-art tools to uncover deeper insight and help generate new thinking as a strategic foundation for innovation and profitable growth.
Our frontline marketers and researchers have the experience and techniques to develop and validate powerful insights, assessing market dynamics and the competitive landscape to identify and size new growth opportunities and match them with our clients’ brand vision, aspiration and core competencies.
Ultimately we monitor and fine-tune programs, evaluating communications effectiveness and measuring the impact of marketing ROI on brand equity by installing performance metrics that tell clients how they are doing and what they need to do to achieve sales and profit goals.
Our collaborative insight-based B’Hive™ approach always begins with understanding customers, markets and consumers
The services we provide in Marketing Research and Analytics
Marketing Assessment and Competency Audit
- Market dynamics and competitive landscape assessment
- Socio-Economic Research
- Marketing strategy audit
- Marketing best practices and competency audit.
- White space exploration
- Customer profiling and propensity modeling
Strategy Development and Data Analytics
- Segmentation and targeting
- New product and service ideation
- Brand strategy and positioning
- Customer lifetime value
- Product mix and pricing strategy
- Sales and channel strategy
- Media mix and communications strategy
- Big data analytics
- Marketing planning and communications development
- Simulated test marketing
- Creative design planning
- Brand portfolio planning,
- Journey mapping and touchpoint identification
- Budget allocation and optimization
- Digital advertising and social media planning
- CRM strategy and planning
- Application of best implementation practice
- Supplier assessment, selection and briefing
- Creative testing and refinement
- Assess supplier proposals against creative briefs
- Branding and visual identity auditing
- Internal communication
Performance Evaluation and ROI
- Communication effectiveness
- Measuring impact of advertising on sales and brand equity.
- Brand equity assessment
- Customer engagement, satisfaction and loyalty research
- Marketing ROI analysis
- Digital media assessment
Projects, Clients, Case Studies